Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stress with classes and campaigns!

As I get toward the end of the semester, my stress level is going through the roof. I have this campaign, and this BLOG!!! along with my history thesis and other classes. The main problem with a campaign for class is it can't be your only focus. 40 hours a week can not be devoted to this project, or even just a group of similar projects.

My thesis is due next week and that is not a fun experience. I can say I have enjoyed campaigns much more than my thesis seminar. I have at least eight pages left to write and I am loosing my mind. I am starting feel that I am writing with nothing to say on all my projects. It is very frustrating!

The campaign is narrowing down, so soon that pressure will be off and i can focusing completely on my history classes and thesis, and of course this darling blog.

The advice and wisdom I have gained from this experience is to never put things off. Stress builds when you have pushed everything to the end of the semester. When Roman Civilizations is your stress-free period, you really need to learn to breathe.

No comments: